Saturday, September 29, 2012

A little monster for October

I was inspired by this monster wreath tutorial over on Baby Rabies and had to try it out. I've been pinning wreaths to make for my front door and this is the first one I've actually completed. I made some adjustments in making the wreath. I shied away from using a hot glue gun because I didn't feel like digging it out and plugging it in. I just used small straight pins to pin the black ribbon down over the wreath (14" straw wreath with the plastic still on), used pins to tack on the foam teeth, and pins to attach the bow-tie and hanging ribbon. Here is my finished product.

He's a bit fluffy and gets smooshed behind the storm door so I might trim him back a bit. For now, we love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment